Thursday, October 28, 2010

Exciting Find!

Okay, so most people would not get that excited about this, but I'm not most people.  I have had a Silpat mat on my Amazon wishlist for awhile now, but hadn't brought myself to chalk up the money to buy one.  Yesterday, I was browsing Costco's kitchen gadget section and stumbled across these:


MIU nonstick silicone baking liners

I was SO excited because #1)there were three of them in the box, #2)the price was only $19.99!, and #3)I had a Costco gift card begging to be used!  I snatched them up without any hesitation and promptly made a bee-line to the register. 

The box includes: 2-half-sheet pan liners (perfect size for cookie sheets) and 1-toaster oven sheet liner.

What great deals have you been excited to find lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment